July 9, 2011

ELECTRIC AVE.

I can’t help but secretly fall in love with all the neon that has been buzzing around lately. Neon storefront signs that are so bright, they catch my eye...even in traffic. Hot Pink lips strut on the fashion runway, Neon Pink leggings stroll the grocery store, and Electric Pink sneakers walk the streets of L.A. (seriously, I had multiple sightings just over the last few days!) After all, who doesn’t love being hit with a bit of nostalgia? This 80s inspired editorial shoot by Greg Kadel made my heart skip a beat. I love the black and white images with splashes of neon watercolors and the Tribal influence paired with Rock & Roll glamour. Excessive jewelry…check. Big hair…check. Feathers, leather fringe, and fishnets…check. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment